May is Small Business Appreciation Month!
To celebrate, we are starting a campaign that will run during the month of May called Small Business Stories. We would like to take the opportunity to recognize our small business members by sharing your stories with our fellow members and the community to honor your courage, community efforts, and all of your hard work.
To participate, we would like all of our small business owners who are a part of our Chamber to answer two or three of the questions below regarding your business. Submit your answers to Kelsie Weaver (email@example.com) along with a picture of your choice, and we will share your story on Facebook, the Chamber website, and the June Chamber Newsletter.
For your photo submission, we recommend a picture that includes you and/or your team – people love to see the faces behind your business!
In order to schedule and organize all of our Small Business Story features, we ask that you submit your information no later than May 12th. Businesses will be featured on a “first-come-first-serve” basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
Small Business Story Questions (Please Answer only 2 or 3):
- What is the mission of your business?
- Why did you decide to start your business?
- What advice would you give to someone who is looking to start their own business?
- Where do you see your business in 5 years? 10 years?
- What makes your business unique?
- What is the hardest part about being a small business owner, and what are some things you have done to help overcome this challenge?
- What is your favorite part about being a small business owner?
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org!