Emerge: Harvey County
Emerge: Harvey County 3rd Annual Cornhole Tournament
Attention all lovers of Corn Hole! Emerge: Harvey County’s 3rd annual cornhole tournament is scheduled for October 21st, 2023 at Grace Hill Winery from 1:00-5:00 pm.
This event is a fundraiser that will benefit All Together Now to help support their campaign.
All Together Now’s purpose is to raise funds for an inclusive playground at Slate Creek Elementary in Newton. Learn more at alltogethernewton.org.
Registration is $50 per team which includes 2 drink tickets and one meal ticket for each player.
Sponsorship is available as well at $250 which includes a team.
You can register online by using the link below, or you can contact Emerge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes will be given for best team name, and to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
Don’t like to play cornhole? You can still attend and enjoy the day! You can purchase food from Grace Hill, participate in a raffle, and watch the competition unfold!
About Emerge: Harvey County
Emerge: Harvey County is our local Young Professionals organization that operates under the Chamber umbrella (though non-Chamber members can be a part of Emerge). Their purpose statement is to connect emerging leaders to build a thriving Harvey County, and their core values are to grow, engage, and serve. The organization is open to anyone between the ages of 18 and 40(ish), and they have monthly meetings on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 12:00 pm.
Emerge works to fulfill their mission by developing leaders, connecting those leaders with each other, and inspiring those leaders to work together to serve in Harvey County. And while they are technically a “Young Professionals” organization, the organization is welcome to any young adult, regardless of whether or not they are employed by a “professional” firm.
To learn more about Emerge: Harvey County, visit their website: www.emergeharvey.com.
How can Chamber members help support our local Young Professionals?
- Encourage your young employees to become involved! Being a part of Emerge: Harvey County is a great way to get connected, grow both professionally and in leadership, and to serve the community.
- Sponsor a membership for your young employees! Several of our local businesses offer to pay the membership fee ($75/year) for their employees to be involved. It is a great way to help remove the financial barrier for your employees and encourage them to become involved in a civic organization.
- Become an annual sponsor! Our Annual Sponsors help us provide for various programs such as our monthly Lunch & Learn, Coffee and Networking, Annual Banquet, and new initiatives that are on the horizon for Emerge. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, take a look at the opportunities below, fill out a sponsorship form, and contact an Emerge representative at email@example.com.
- Bronze Level Sponsor: $75/Year – Recognition in Emerge communications, company name on the Emerge website, and social media shout-outs.
- Silver Level Sponsor: $150/Year – 1 free membership, recognition as a sponsor at 1 Lunch & Learn with company name on table tent, recognition in Emerge communications, company name on the Emerge website, and social media shout-outs.
- Gold Level Sponsor: $500/Year – 2 free memberships, recognition at each Lunch & Learn on a table tent, logo in Emerge communications, and website recognition with a link to your company’s website, along with social media shoutouts.
- Platinum Level Sponsor: $1000/Year – 4 free memberships, recognition at each Lunch & Learn with logo on a table tent, logo in Emerge communications, and website recognition with a link to your company’s website, special recognition at events, and a promotional video shout-out on social media.