Emerge: Harvey County
Emerge Christmas Party
Emerge members, join us for a Christmas Party on Thursday, December 14th! This year’s party will be held Newton’s newest event venue, Station 50 (400 E 8th St.)! We will be having dinner catered by Genova Italian Restaurant. The cost will be $12/person to cover the cost of the venue and the meal.
Bring your own drink for yourself or to share! We will also be doing a white elephant gift exchange! Keep the cost of your white elephant gift around $10.
You can register by clicking the button below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. The deadline to register is Friday, December 8th. Spouses and significant others are welcome to attend as well. We hope to see you there!
About Emerge: Harvey County
Emerge: Harvey County is our local Young Professionals organization that operates under the Chamber umbrella (though non-Chamber members can be a part of Emerge). Their purpose statement is to connect emerging leaders to build a thriving Harvey County, and their core values are to grow, engage, and serve. The organization is open to anyone between the ages of 18 and 40(ish), and they have monthly meetings on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 12:00 pm.
Emerge works to fulfill their mission by developing leaders, connecting those leaders with each other, and inspiring those leaders to work together to serve in Harvey County. And while they are technically a “Young Professionals” organization, the organization is welcome to any young adult, regardless of whether or not they are employed by a “professional” firm.
To learn more about Emerge: Harvey County, visit their website: www.emergeharvey.com.
Emerge: Harvey County Annual Cornhole Tournamnet
Every year, Emerge hosts a Cornhole Tournment fundraiser that benefits a local nonprofit.
In 2023 the Cornhole Tournament was held on October 21st at Grace Hill Winery and 20 teams participated As a group, Emerge and the Cornhole Tournament participants were able to raise $900 for All Together Now‘s campaign to build an inclusive playground at Slate Creek Elementary.
Stay tuned for details about the 2024 Cornhole Tournament!
How can Chamber members help support our local Young Professionals?
- Encourage your young employees to become involved! Being a part of Emerge: Harvey County is a great way to get connected, grow both professionally and in leadership, and to serve the community. If you or any of your employees are interested in joining, they can reach out to email@example.com or call 316-283-2560 for more information.
- Sponsor a membership for your young employees! Several of our local businesses offer to pay the membership fee ($75/year) for their employees to be involved. It is a great way to help remove the financial barrier for your employees and encourage them to become involved in a civic organization.
- Become an annual sponsor! Our Annual Sponsors help us provide for various programs such as our monthly Lunch & Learn, Coffee and Networking, Annual Banquet, and new initiatives that are on the horizon for Emerge. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, take a look at the opportunities below, fill out a sponsorship form, and contact an Emerge representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bronze Level Sponsor: $75/Year – Recognition in Emerge communications, company name on the Emerge website, and social media shout-outs.
- Silver Level Sponsor: $150/Year – 1 free membership, recognition as a sponsor at 1 Lunch & Learn with company name on table tent, recognition in Emerge communications, company name on the Emerge website, and social media shout-outs.
- Gold Level Sponsor: $500/Year – 2 free memberships, recognition at each Lunch & Learn on a table tent, logo in Emerge communications, and website recognition with a link to your company’s website, along with social media shoutouts.
- Platinum Level Sponsor: $1000/Year – 4 free memberships, recognition at each Lunch & Learn with logo on a table tent, logo in Emerge communications, and website recognition with a link to your company’s website, special recognition at events, and a promotional video shout-out on social media.
Feb 23rd @ 2:00 PM
Feb 28th @ 10:00 AM
Feb 29th @ 4:30 PM
Feb 29th @ 5:30 PM
Mar 7th @ 4:00 PM