Our Chamber Ambassadors is a group of Chamber member business professionals who volunteer their time to network and develop relationships with other members and the wider business community. They play a large role in our organization when it comes to member recruitment and retention, and they also volunteer to help at various Chamber events.
To sum it up, Chamber Ambassadors are some of the biggest cheerleaders of our organization, and they share in our vision to help create a relevant and proactive business community.
Our current Chamber Ambassadors are:
- Chris Allen – Habitat for Humanity
- Marci Andres – Union State Bank
- Andrea Fiedler – Bank of the West
- Heather Herzberg – Ex Cat Construction
- Dean Kegley – SafeHope
- Liz Koehn – The Citizen’s State Bank
- Vincent Minter – Community National Bank & Trust
- Debbie Pierce – The Citizen’s State Bank
- Shelly Riffel – Fuqua Insurance
- Angela Schepmann – SafeHope
- Austin Cooper – INTRUST Bank
- Dan Eells – Newton Public Library
- Courtney Henry – Park Aerospace Corp.
- Tamber Rouse – Emberhope Youthville
- Pete Anderson – VantagePointe Financial Group
Interested in becoming an Ambassador?
Any Chamber member business professional is welcome to be a part of our Chamber Ambassador’s group! Our Chamber ambassador’s commit to a 3 year term limit with the following responsibilities:
- Attend at least 9 of 12 monthly lunch meetings on the 4th Tuesday of the month.
- Attend or help at no less than 3 ribbon cuttings per year. *This is based on there being at least 3 ribbon cuttings that take place.
- Attend and/or help at no less than 2 annual Chamber events per year.
- Deliver at least 2 membership renewal packets per month.
If you are interested in becoming a Chamber Ambassador, or in learning more about this group, contact Rachael Gibbons, Chamber Staff Ambassador Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office at (316) 283-2560.
Dec 5th @ 8:00 AM
Dec 8th @ 9:00 AM
Dec 14th @ 6:00 PM
Dec 16th @ 7:15 AM
Dec 20th @ 7:00 PM